Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Top 22 Favorite Movie

More challenging than I anticipated, particularly placing them in order. After brainstorming the list I gave each a score from 1-10. End up with one 10, seven 8s and the rest 7s. So I went back and ranked within the subgroups two more times to come up with the finished list:

1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. Braveheart
4. Pulp Fiction
5. Raising Arizona
6. A River Runs Through It
7. Unforgiven
8. Sixth Sense
9. Star Wars
10. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
11. Beverly Hills Cop
12. Apollo 13
13. Usual Suspects
14. Shawshank Redemption
15. Trading Places
16. Spinal Tap
17. Ghostbusters
18. Stripes
19. The Rookie
20. Rear Window
21. Hunt for Red October
22. Die Hard

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Sank said...

Pretty darn close to my list, must be why I like this blog. Couple I would add, somewhere near the very top for me is Bladerunner. Love the film noir stuff. I also really like Breaker Morant, one of Peter Wiers first movies and last Touch of Evil with skinny Orson Wells and Janet Leigh.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger LiteraryGirl said...

I've seen ten of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home